Solar Power for Flag Lighting
Every solar flagpole light comes with a self-contained solar power assembly that is sized to run the fixture per the needs of the customer. Each power assembly is sized by the lamp power consumption times the number of hours of operation and how much sun is provided in each geographic area to provide adequate autonomy. The power assembly can be mounted nearby in the surrounding landscape, on a separate pole or on the flagpole directly depending on the application.
- Self-contained solar power assembly comprised of single crystal solar modules bonded into a single array
- Full cover vented aluminum panel pan
- Welded rear channel mounting bracket
- Aluminum Vented battery storage console with sealed GEL batteries
- All control electronics
- Welded aluminum power bracket to bolt to any pole or wall
Solar Flag Light Fixtures
Various style fixtures are available from small flood lights to high powered LED flood fixtures. They can provide the needed lighting levels and distribution patterns to provide the perfect lighting solution.
- Lamping options such as LED, CFL, LPS, HPS and Metal Halide
- Manufacturer supplied photometries
- Dark sky compliant fixtures available
- Diverse line of fixtures provided by our partnerships
Solar Flag Light Fixture Mounting
The SP side of pole upsweep tapered elliptical mounting bracket comes in 4’, 6’ and 8’ lengths and features a 24” rise for mounting directly to the flagpole. The FB fixture bracket can mount the fixture on the ground below the flagpole or on the side of a building or sign. Finally the HB hook bracket is also used to mount a small fixture to the flagpole below the flag.