Solar Power for Different Applications
Every solar power system comes with a self-contained solar power assembly that is sized to run the application per the needs of the customer. Each power assembly is sized by the power consumption times the number of hours of operation and how much sun is provided in each geographic area to provide adequate autonomy. The power assembly is mounted at the top of a pole, on a wall or on a building.
- Self-contained solar power assembly comprised of single crystal solar modules bonded into a single array
- Full cover vented aluminum panel pan
- Welded rear channel mounting bracket
- Aluminum Vented battery storage console with sealed GEL batteries
- All control electronics
- Welded aluminum power bracket to bolt to any pole or wall